A fine heritage & tradition in book binding spanning three generations has come to shape what Grandluxe is today. Growing from a family business that started out with hand stitched note books to having a strong presence in more than 30 countries, Grandluxe has many successful brand portfolios under its umbrella, including:
Today, Grandluxe supplies to major wholesalers and retailers worldwide. It has production plants & facilities in Singapore, Malaysia and sales/marketing offices in the UK and USA, meeting the sophisticated customization needs of corporate clients all over the world.
However one thing remains the same as always – the use of good quality materials and quintessential craftsmanship, paying tribute to our rich heritage through this commitment.
- Founded in 1945, 100% Singaporean owned
- Creative design and graphic team with specialised software for diary data generating
- World renowned printing & book binding machines such as Heidelberg, Solna Web, Kolbus, Sigloch, Muller Martini, Polar, Stahl, Hunkler & Ochsner.
- Between 2007 to 2012, more than US$ 5 million were invested in plant and machinery with sophisticated, highly automated machines to enhance quality and productivity.
- FSC certified to produce paper products that promotes environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable management of the world’s forests
- ISO9001 :2008 certified – Quality Management system
- Operations run on SAP Business Automation system